Here are some sites, CHECK THEM OUT!

1. http://www.freeonlinegames.com/

Play free games online. Thousands of games to choose from. Racing games, shooting games, flying games, puzzle games, RPG games and many more!


shhh, i'm working on the list okay? ><"

Friday, April 25, 2008

Quotes: Courtesy of http://www.coolnsmart.com

"God, if I can’t have what I want, let me want what I have."
everyone should be able to do that, if they can't, then they don't know how to appreciate life and end up as a ruin.

"When you die, if you’ve got five real friends, then you’ve had a great life."
ehh, not sure if it's true or not, but either way, it would be really good to know that you've had some great friends that were true all along.

"If aliens are looking for intelligent life?! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SCARED?!"
LOL. i find this one HILARIOUS! do you get it? yes? no? LOL

"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."
this one is SO true, it IS hard to forget someone or something that you have gone through so much with. take a toy or stuffed animal you really like. or an ex-significant other.

"I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was."
hmmmm, is this true? to me, probably is. but either way, i miss him );

No comments: